|Some more E. Prom updates
||[Apr. 3rd, 2007|03:35 pm]
The Eclipse Prom !
Ok folks, straight from the mouth of Stephenie Meyer and Faith of the Changing Hands Bookstore (the supplier of the tickets) this is what you need to know:|
1. If you were lucky enough to get tickets when they were available on April 1 and sold out ,those tickets are for the first time of 2:00pm-5:00pm.
2. If your name is on the waiting list, when the new block goes on sale on Wednesday April 4th (they open at 10:00am keep the times zones in mind they are in Arizona) you need to call 480 - 730 - 0205 or 480-730-1142 and state specifically that you were on the waiting list and what name was given on the waiting list. THEY ARE NOT CALLING YOU; YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM!
3. The tickets may be picked up at the Changing Hands Bookstore anytime starting next week up until Friday, May 4th at 9:00pm when the store closes. You cannot pick up tickets the day of the prom from the store. If you do not pick your tickets up by May 4, you will have to get them from the "will call table" located outside the entrance doors of the prom (I will find out how early they will be out there and post that at a later time).
4. Tickets for the second prom (May 5th 6:00-9:00pm) go on sale tomorrow, April 4th when the store opens. You need to call 480 - 730 - 0205 or 480-730-1142 to get tickets. DO NOT EMAIL THE STORE TRYING TO ORDER.The email is for questions that may arise.
5. You bought what you bought, Changing Hands is not doing ticket swaps. In other words, if you have tickets to the first prom and your friend has tickets to the second prom Changing Hands isn’t going to let you trade in your ticket so you and your friend can be together. It’s like a concert or Broadway show, what you bought is what you bought. Now, people are certainly on their own allowed to hook up and make private trades, and in order to help these people meet the Lexicon has posted a swap thread. As is posted, do so at your own risk.
6. Both proms are identical, there is no difference. No prom is better than the other.
- This is taken straight from the Twilight Lexicon
So you people on the waiting list MAKE SURE TO CALL FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOMORROW! If you don't you still may not get tickets.